A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of an Extended Flexible Regimen of the Combined Oral Contraceptive SH T00186D (0.02 mg Ethinylestradiol as Beta-Cyclodextrin Clathrate and 3 mg Drospirenone) Compared to the Conventional Regimen of SH T00186D in the Treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 27 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (223) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.