A phase II, open-label, multicenter clinical trial of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) [doxorubicin liposomal] as primary treatment for patients with breast cancer and a history of heart disease or age over 65 years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPRICE
- 12 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.