Treatment of suicide attempters with bipolar disorder: a randomized clinical trial comparing lithium and valproic acid in the prevention of suicidal behavior.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lithium (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2007 New trial record.