A Pilot, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase IIA Study to Determine the Clinical Safety/Tolerability and Exploratory Efficacy of EHT 0202 (40 and 80 mg Bid) as Adjunctive Therapy to Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Over a 3-Month Period in Ambulatory Patients Suffering From Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (EHT 0202/002 Protocol).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etazolate (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2011 Results of this trial were published in the journal Current Alzheimer Research, according to a ExonHit Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Jul 2010 Gene expression analysis results presented at 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History