A Phase I/II Study of ATN-224 and Bortezomib in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsed From or Refractory to Bortezomib.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bis-choline tetrathiomolybdate (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Attenuon
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008.
- 27 Dec 2007 New trial record.