A Phase 2, Randomized, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Mapatumumab in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel as First Line Therapy in Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Mapatumumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 105 to 111 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History