A phase I, multi-centre, open-label, dose selection study to assess the safety and tolerability of AZD2171 (Recentin) [cediranib] in combination with etoposide and cisplatin (EP) as first line therapy for lung cancer patients with extensive stage or metastatic disease for whom EP would be a standard therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.