A Randomized Phase II Study of Oral Sapacitabine in Elderly Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia Previously Untreated or in First Relapse, or Previously Treated Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results for the cohort of elderly patients with hypomethylating agent-refractory MDS presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Nov 2013 1-Year overall survival from 63 patients who failed hypomethylating agents will be reported at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in December 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History