A Pilot Study of Safety and Feasibility of Stem Cell Therapy for Aids Lymphoma Using Stem Cells Treated With a Lentivirus Vector-Encoding Multiple Anti-HIV RNAs
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV T-cell therapy (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Filgrastim
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 12 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.