A Pilot Study of Safety and Feasibility of Stem Cell Therapy for Aids Lymphoma Using Stem Cells Treated With a Lentivirus Vector-Encoding Multiple Anti-HIV RNAs
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV T-cell therapy (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Filgrastim
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2017.