A phase 2, multicenter, double blind, randomized, fixed dose, parallel group, 3 week inpatient treatment study to evaluate the safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of PF-02545920 compared with placebo in the treatment of acute exacerbation of schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Mardepodect (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2008 Actual end date is added as Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2008 Actual no of patients added as 35 as reported by ClinicalTria;s.gov.
- 11 May 2008 Actual start date changed from Dec 2007 to Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.