Evaluation of disulfiram plus arsenic trioxide in patients with metastatic melanoma and at least one prior systemic therapy (phase 1b).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Disulfiram
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2007 New trial record.