Randomised, placebo controlled, single-center, double-blind clinical trial to investigate efficacy and safety of aprepitant combined with Kevatril and dexamethasone versus placebo combined with Kevatril and dexamethasone in prevention of acute and delayed high-dose chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in subjects with multiple myeloma receiving an autologous peripheral blood stemcell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EmNa
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2004-004956-38).
- 13 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History