Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation With Minimally Myelosuppressive Regimen of Pentostatin and Low-dose Total-body Irradiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Pentostatin; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Mycosis fungoides; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2010 Actual number of patients is 76 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.