Modified-blind, randomized, multicenter, single dose, two-way crossover study of arformoterol tartrate [arformoterol] inhalation solution 15microg BID vs. 30microg QD in subjects with (COPD) [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arformoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2009 Results reported in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 03 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Results were reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History