Phase II Trial of Pre-Operative Chemoradiation Plus Bevacizumab, Followed by Surgery, and Post-Operative Adjuvant Bevacizumab for Patients With Loco-Regional Esophageal Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2010 Additional trial identifier HUM8625 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.