A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Compare the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Self-Administered LT Vaccine Patch With an LT Vaccine Patch Administered by a Clinician.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 09 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2008 to 1 Aug 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2008 Interim results reported by Iomai Corporation.