A Randomized, Double-blinded, Multicenter, Dose and Duration Finding Study to Evaluate the Sustained Virologic Response of the HCV Polymerase Inhibitor Prodrug (RO5024048) in Combination with Pegasys and Copegus versus the Currently Approved Combination of Pegasys and Copegus in Treatment-Naive Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 or 4 Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mericitabine (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History