A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy and Safety Trial of Bapineuzumab (AAB-001, ELN115727) In Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Who Are Apolipoprotein E4 Carriers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 23 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Functional-clinical-response' has not been met.
- 23 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive-function-tests' has not been met.
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 1121 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History