A 28-week, randomised, open-label, parallel-group, multi-center study to find the effective dose of candesartan cilexetil (Atacand) for renoprotection in Korean hypertensive patients with non-diabetic nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Candesartan cilexetil (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIA; PCR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Sep 2009 Additional trial acronym PCR identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.