A combined phase I/II single site study to determine the safety and efficacy of photodynamic therapy (PDT) utilizing 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA) and PDT in the treatment of premalignant oral and/or oropharynx lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal dysplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.