A phase II study incorporating bone marrow microenvironment (ME) - co-targeting bortezomib into tandem melphalan-based autotransplants with DTPACE [cisplatin + doxorubicin + cyclophosphamide + etoposide] for induction/consolidation and thalidomide + dexamethasone for maintenance
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TT-IIIB
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 21 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.