A phase II study incorporating bone marrow microenvironment (ME) - co-targeting bortezomib into tandem melphalan-based autotransplants with DTPACE [cisplatin + doxorubicin + cyclophosphamide + etoposide] for induction/consolidation and thalidomide + dexamethasone for maintenance
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TT-IIIB
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.