An open-label, dose-escalation, phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose, recommended dose, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of the proteosome inhibitor CEP 18770 given intravenously as single agent in patients with advanced solid tumours or non-Hodgkin's lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Delanzomib (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 May 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.