Pilot study of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) in adolescents (ages 11-15) with ADHD [attention deficit hyperactivity disorder] and an older sibling with ADHD and substance dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint identified as 'Number of Participants With at Least 70% Reduction in ADHD Symptoms as Measured by Change in ADHD Rating Scale From First to Last Visit' as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Actual patient number changed from 30 to 8 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.