An open-label, parallel-group study to determine the single and multiple dose pharmacokinetics of LAF237 [vildagliptin] and its metabolites in mild renal impaired patients compared to age, sex and weight-matched healthy volunteers following daily doses of 100 mg LAF237 for 14 days.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Renal impairment
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 May 2012 Actual patient number is 29 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.