Pilot study of the safety and efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (Gardasil) in female subjects with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)/ seronegative arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CHASE
- 13 Jun 2012 Additional lead investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.