A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 5-arm parallel study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics and steady state efficacy of once or twice daily bilastine (10 or 20 mg) compared with placebo given orally in the treatment of the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in an environmental exposure chamber (EEC) mode
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 502 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2008 New trial record.