A multi-center randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of once or twice daily bilastine (10 or 20 mg) compared with placebo given orally in the treatment of the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhino-conjunctivitis with allergy to mountain cedar pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 750 to 805 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.