A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Modified Double-blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Over 12 Months Either as a 2-Dose Regimen or With 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Healthy Adults 60 to 64 Years of Age Who Are Naive to 23vPS.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 25 Apr 2017 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis comparing population from two studies (6115A1-004 and 6115A1-3010) and a subset of immunogenicity from CAPiTA study presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 04 Mar 2014 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History