Phase 1, Open-Label, Safety Study of HBV-002 (West Nile Recombinant Subunit Vaccine) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs West Nile virus vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications West Nile virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Results reported in a Hawaii Biotech media release.
- 16 Dec 2008 Preliminary safety results and immunologic data will be available early in 2009; complete results are expected by the third quarter 2009.