A phase II evaluation of AMG 706 [motesanib] (IND 79,697) in the treatment of persistent or recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2011 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently.
- 11 May 2008 Status changed from suspended to in progress.