Risperidone in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Autistic Disorder: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Efficacy and Safety, Followed by an Open-Label Extension Study of Safety.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.