An Open-label, Multi-center, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy on Tumor Response of GA101 (RO5072759) Monotherapy Versus Rituximab Monotherapy in Patients With Relapsed CD20+ Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAUSS
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 220.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History