Open-label, efficacy and safety study of bevacizumab (Avastin) in combination with XELOX (Oxaliplatin plus Xeloda) for the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic cancer of the colon or rectum - 'OBELIX'.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBELIX
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.