A phase II study of allogeneic hematopoetic stem cell transplant for B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma using Zevalin, fludarabine and melphalan
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Rituximab; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; MALT lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 April 2017.
- 01 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.