Phase II trial of neoadjuvant docetaxel and CG1940/CG8711 followed by radical prostatectomy in patients with high-risk, clinically localized prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.