A single-center, open-label, randomized study of the pharmacokinetics of Azasite [azithromycin] ophthalmic solution versus Vigamox [moxifloxacin] in the tears of healthy volunteers following a single ocular administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2009 Additional lead trial centre and Merck as company identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 37 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.