A Phase I/II Study of Panitumumab, Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy With External Beam Radiation Therapy for the Treatment of Resectable, Locally Advanced/Unresectable or Metastatic Esophageal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.