An open label study to evaluate safety, tolerability and clinical utility of ULTRACET (37.5mg tramadol hydrochloride/325mg acetaminophen [tramadol/paracetamol]) for the treatment of breakthrough pain in cancer patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2008 New trial record.