Pilot Trials With a KLH Conjugated Bivalent Ganglioside Vaccine Mixed With Immunological Adjuvants QS-DG or OPT-821 in Patients With Disease Free AJCC Stage III or IV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Paul Chapman) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.