A 12-Month, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel group study comparing 150 mg once-a-month risedronate [risedronic acid] and placebo using 3-dimensional micro MRI [magnetic resonance imaging].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 31 Mar 2010 Warner Chilcott as trial sponsor, trial affiliate and additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (13) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.