Triple III comparison of leflunomide alone versus two DMARD combinations (leflunomide-hydroxychloroquine-sulfasalazine or methotrexate-hydroxychloroquine-sulfasalazine) in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Leflunomide (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2008 New trial record.