Allogeneic non-myeloablative stem cell transplantation utilizing mis-matched family member stem cells purged using campath-1H [alemtuzumab].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Cancer; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 16 Jan 2008 New trial record.