A pilot study of campath-1H [alemtuzumab] induction therapy combined with Rituximab, Myfortic [mycophenolate sodium] and a short course of calcineurin inhibitor therapy to allow for a long term calcineurin inhibitor free regimen after renal transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Apr 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.