A Case-Control Toxicogenomics Study to Identify Unique Genetic Polymorphisms in Patients Who Have Experienced Symptomatic Hepatotoxicity or Severe Cutaneous Toxicity Within the First 8 Weeks of Nevirapine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Oct 2008 Actual initiation date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients (888) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.