Immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' MMRV Vaccine (208136) vs. ProQuad, When Coadministered With Hepatitis A and Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines to Children 12-14 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Measles; Mumps; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual end date (1 Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (1851) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.