Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Otic Formulation in the Treatment of Acute Otitis Media With Otorrhea Through Tympanostomy Tubes (AOMT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin/dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media; Otorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 911 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date (August 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.