A Nonrandomized Dose-escalation Study of Clofarabine in Combination With Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) for Patients Less Than 60 Years-old.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Actual patient number 21 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.