Intron-A [interferon alpha-2b]/Aldara [imiquimod] combination therapy for BCC [basal cell carcinoma] excluding the face and scalp
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from May 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 49 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.