Phase I study of a DNA-based vaccine targeting prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP) in patients with stage D0 prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Prostate cancer vaccine (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in bstract number 729 presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), held in Denver, Colorado, USA in April 2009.